Saturday, March 7, 2009

Day 8 - Shitty Topic


Yes, I'm going to write about the un-talkable.  Everyone shits, but nobody talks about it.  I used the word shit in my first post and my girlfriend suggested I use another word.  I told her this was my voice, and these posts have to be me.  She smiled, she knows me well.  I could call it poop, or bowel movement, but I like s h i t   Definitely won't call them stools.  Imagine coming from a foreign country and trying to learn English. You've studied hard, you know about foot stools, bar stools, milk stools, and piano stools. Then one day you go to the doctor and he asks you if your stools are loose, or watery?  Or are they soft with shape?  What?  A stool is human feces?   A stool exits your butt and ends up in the toilet?   You've got to be kidding!

On a fast and cleanse you can't help but get in touch with your own shit.  I think everyone has a glance at what's in the toilet just before flushing.  During the fast it's good to get rid of as much shit as possible, all of it if you can.  Some people do daily enemas, but I'm passing on that in the early stage and relying on herbal laxatives. 

I had a colonic once to clean out the pipes.  I felt great after, but chatting to a guy in darkened room as he puts a tube up your ass is no fun.   I plan on a couple of colonics during this fast, so I'll make it a wonderfully basic human experience with a huge health upside.

I regress.  I'm nearing the end of day 4 of my juice fast and I sat on the can 5 times, count them F I V E.  I'm a very regular guy, I usually go 3 times a day, like you're supposed to if you eat 3 meals.  My lungs and heart ain't working too well, but it seems my plumbing is.  So, my point is, I got rid of a lot of shit today.  A lot of debris from my colon.  A lot of waste from my body.  I'm cleaning house. That's the purpose of the fast.  So I'm on track.

When I was a kid we had an outhouse at our summer cottage.  Lived in a semi-mansion in the city, but the summer home didn't have an indoor crapper.  It was all part of the summer Huck Finn adventure.

I'll probably continue to eliminate from the rear door a few more days, then the urge will end.  Then my skin and penis will be the main routes of getting rid of waste. I'll do enemas down the road.  Shall I post the gory details of that experience, or is that TOO MUCH INFORMATION?

Maybe next time we have to talk about shit, I can say I took a trip to the outhouse.  The word outhouse won't offend one single soul.

1 comment:

Jude said...

you forgot GUMPY...HA! HA!