Friday, March 20, 2009

Day 21 - Matters Of The Heart


I haven't written a post for five days.  I hurt and may have lost someone I love dearly.   Now the fast isn't as important as matters of the heart.  I'm feeling rather miserable emotionally, mentally, and spiritually.  I feel I've destroyed something beautiful and precious.  And I've created two heartaches; hers and mine.    

Physically my COPD symptoms have improved.  I had a root canal and was able to lie on my back with my feet raised and mouth forced wide open for over two hours.  That would have been an impossible feat for me a month ago.  My blood pressure is down to 125/75.

I'm going to ratchet up my Buteyko practice, pushing my maximum pauses further.  I'm hoping the increased carbon dioxide and nitric oxide will help heal my broken heart.

I feel like eating a medium rare steak and drinking one too many martinis.  That's a sure way of dulling this pain.  To see love and laughter in her eyes again would too.  

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fairely Tales?!!!! you are a genius!!!!!

John!!!! how beautiful BEAUtifull!!!!!
Eat that steak!!!!
Have that martini!!!!

I only want good things for you
Dear Soul Friend

XOOX
Holly