Friday, August 14, 2009

Cannabis


I've been reading about the healing power of the ancient and much maligned plant, cannabis. Cannabis should be considered sacred. Plant kingdom royalty. I've procured a tiny bit of some high grade THC oil. The oil is a potent healing agent. Today is the first day of continuous doses, three, half grain of rice sized oil sub lingual, three times a day. After four days the dose is doubled, and continually increased dosages until one gram is consumed in approximately 30 days.

I feel way more bodily sensitive. I'm aware. Feel almost on another plane. My body is super relaxed, when I feel like sleeping I do. It's very odd being this high and healing. I'm stoned. But I am tuned into all the healing the oil may be up to, there is nowhere in my body that will not benefit.

I already feel some reduction in the inflamed feeling in my chest, and an opening up. This new dilation of arteries and blood vessels improves my hypertension. Still coughing, but I think this will subside shortly. Still wake up at night, but think the oil will rectify this too. I'm very optimistic.

I thought I might feel a bit like McMurphy in "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest." I liked the image, but I didn't want to feel contained or crazy. I want to be the monk. The monk learning to free body and mind.


1 comment:

Jude said...

I Love you...and these images...keep on truckin' on this side of the dirt...I need you here...Twin Soul