Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Leading Roll


I'm writing these posts for a few reasons.  Number one I like to write.  Number two they motivate me to stick to the program.  Number three, I hope I can inspire and offer hope to others who have COPD.  

I'm not writing to complain about my condition, to bitch and moan.  I writing and I'm rooting for the leading player in my life - ME.  I hope there will be a plot twist in the next few months.  I hope that by pushing different physical limits that the hero in this story will prevail, break some new ground, become stronger, and live with renewed vitality and vigor.  

In three paragraphs I've written the word 'hope' five times.  Without hope life can be damn depressing.   

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi John,

You are my hero! how brave and true you are!
I'm moved by your account of your journey and
the challenges you are facing...

May it ease.

If I sent you some baby ducks
would that help?

So much love,

Holly